Lucas Counseling Group, a private mental health practice, is excited to add two (2) master’s level mental health clinicians to our team to provide psychotherapy to adults and older adolescents (16+).
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, benefits, a retirement plan with matching, partial continuing education cost reimbursement, professional growth opportunities, performance bonuses, and more.
If you choose to become a therapist with Lucas Counseling Group, we want you to be prepared for just how important and valued you will be.
One significant benefit of working with us is that everyone on the team has direct access to the owner of the company. We place tremendous value on the input and ideas of every person on our team. Unlike larger companies, your suggestions won’t have to go through a bureaucratic chain of command. If you have ideas that can improve the quality of care of our clients or improve workflow, we encourage you to communicate those ideas.
We manage your billing, scheduling, and general office needs for you and use the latest EHR, practice management, and billing software — tailored to mental health.
Live Your Best Life
Imagine waking up in the morning and not having the urge to hit the snooze button. You are excited to hit the ground running because your company empowers you to be the best version of yourself. As you pull into the office parking lot, you conveniently pull into your parking space right next to the private entrance of the building. You also get to work with a team that truly wants the best for you. You won’t have to worry about office politics or drama because we don’t have any….seriously!
Lucas Counseling Group has cultivated an authentic and supportive team culture. We take great pride in contributing to each other’s professional growth and success.
Our team consistently shares tools, resources, and approaches with one another to all grow together while also enhancing client care. We have fun and genuinely seek to bring the best out of each other.
There are walking paths around the office if you want to get some physical activity during the day. Some of our clients enjoy “walk and talk” therapy as well. Perhaps you want to go and have lunch at the park that is less than 5 minutes away.
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications
- We want someone who wants to feel they have purpose and meaning in what they do. Whether you have not found the right place or worked for someone where you could not truly use your passion and creativity the way you wanted, we will help you on that journey.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or comparable degree.
- Must have clinical license
- Experience completing intake assessments, treatment plans, and writing clinical notes.
- Ability to provide psychoeducation using each client’s circumstances to ensure they understand
- Ability to communicate your confidence to your client about the course of therapy
- Flexibility in adapting treatment to the client’s characteristics
- Daytime and some evening availability
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
**Not only is our mission to provide the best mental health services, but we strive for a much larger purpose, and that is to obliterate the stigma attached to mental health. Mental health care is not only crucial for those who are struggling with/or diagnosed with a mental illness, such as depression or an anxiety disorder. It is essential for every single living person. There has been an increase in attention on preventative healthcare in our country to help you avoid illness and detect problems before you notice any symptoms—helping you stay healthy. We believe that it is imperative to promote and implement preventative mental health for as many individuals and families as possible to fully maximize your quality of life. **
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.