Super Serious Questions
What’s something about you that people would be surprised to know about you?
- My eyes change from green to bright blue when I cry.
What do you look for in a best friend?
- Someone that makes me laugh, is honest and loyal.
What completely safe animal are you inexplicably afraid of?
- Spiders, snakes, rats, cats kinda creep me out as well don’t tell anyone lol
What dance move are you secretly awesome at?
- Ummm def all of them bc I make up my own. Always have Always will
What is your favorite comedy movie?
- Hangover or son-in-law
If you had a boat, what would you name it?
- The red river runner lol idk
What interesting skill do you want to learn?
- Anything to do with cosmetology
If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
- I have no control over anything that comes out of my mouth lol aka nickname “speaker girl”
What’s one superpower you would NOT want?
- To read people’s minds!
What makes you laugh the most?
- Myself yes I laugh at my own jokes
What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
- Play- cornhole lol its a sport to me
- Watch def football or in-person baseball and hockey, mudding it’s a sport too!
Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
- I’d rather work a perfect job bc while money brings comfort it doesn’t bring happiness and I love helping others in any way I can
Is your glass half-full or half-empty?
- Idk what you’re talking about I keep my glass so full it runneth ova lol.
On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are?
What is your definition of success?
- My definition of success is to be an upstanding citizen who follows all Christian beliefs as well as laws, must help others and support others when necessary, to be a good daughter, sister, mother, and wife, and to love all dogs!
What makes you feel most accomplished?
- When I can help someone else achieve their goals.
Which of your personality traits are you most proud of?
- My heart, the way I love and care for other people, I’ve never been one to judge anyone on where they come from, what they have, what they believe in, or what they’ve done with their lives!
Do you believe in second chances?
- 100% I’m living proof!
What would be the title of your memoir?
- Surviving and Overcoming DV and Addiction
What is one of your biggest professional goals?
- Still undecided I’m always looking for new opportunities to grow
What motivates you to work hard?
- Seeing others grow and shine, relationships with coworkers and clients.
What is your favorite thing about your career?
- I love working with people that have a passion for what they do.
What’s your favorite thing about your current job?
- The people I work with and the clients.
What’s the best career decision you’ve ever made?
- Choosing to hire people in recovery to give them a chance to change their lives.
How do you motivate yourself in your career?
- I seek guidance from others with more experience than myself also I know the harder I work and the more I give of myself the more opportunity I have to grow.
How do you pick yourself back up after making a mistake at work?
- I learn from my mistakes and think about